GROW YOUR CAREER WITH US
Applications are invited for the position of:
The Receptionist is responsible to ensure the switchboard is covered at all times, and that calls are processed in an accurate, friendly and timely manner. All customers are greeted in a professional manner and their needs are met quickly and efficiently. Maintaining all the phones, phone equipment, voicemail, and paging system.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel
- Minimum two years office experience in a customer focused role
- Capable of operating a high volume phone system
- Strong typing and spread sheet skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication, organizational skills
- Ability to multi task in fast paced environment and high stress situations
- Knowledge of OTM Phone Management Software
- To ensure all calls are directed and answered in a professional manner
- To meet and greet visitors and ensure that all security measures in place are adhered to
- To ensure all incoming mail is opened, stamped, checked and distributed to the correct person and/or department mail slots, within the specified time frames, setting up mail slots and updating mail list for new employees
- To ensure all outgoing mail is stamped with the correct postage and processed within the specified daily time frames
- To ensure all incoming and outgoing courier shipments are processed in a timely fashion and to the appropriate person and/or company. Waybills are completed with correct information. Database entries of courier activity are made promptly and accurately
- To order supplies and postage for postage machine and ensure machine is always in working condition at all times
- To ensure scanning for Maps is done correctly and accurately and in a timely manner
- Updating current phone list for employees and on line
- Train part time Reception assistants
- Maintain and update work instructions for position
- Additional duties as required by Manager, Corporate Sales Office
If you believe you, or someone you know, is the right candidate for this opportunity, please forward a resume and cover letter, quoting Receptionist, to Human Resources as soon as possible.
Closing Date: December 20, 2013
If you feel you are the positive team player with the initiative we are looking for, please forward, fax or email your resume with covering letter, stating which position you are interested in. Please be advised that only those applicants who are selected for interviews will be contacted.
Gienow is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Gienow Windows & Doors
7140 – 40 Street S.E.
Calgary, AB T2C 2B6