Jamb Liner Options

JAMB LINERS (for Vinyl or Metal Clad Vinyl windows only)

A vinyl or wood covering for the inside surface of head, sill and jambs of a window. Choose from maintenance free vinyl, stainable Western Pine or Douglas Fir or paintable pre-primed wood. Offered in various sizes to fit all wall depths.

A drywall return channel which connects to drywall or plywood used as interior jamb on the window frame is also available in two sizes – ½” and ¾”.