At Gienow Renovations, we work with you,
every step of the way.
Here is how a typical job goes:
Book your appointment:
- Our Sales Consultants will meet with you, and help you determine your needs. In most cases, we will present you with an on-the-spot, written quotation.
Placement of Order / Scheduling of Installation:
- When you are ready to place your order, your sales consultant will guide you through the paperwork, assist in arranging a payment plan (if applicable), and confirm a date for a final measure and the installation. Installation is within 5 weeks of the final measure, with very few exceptions.
Final Measuring / Documentation:
- Our installation team will come out to your home to confirm exact specifications for your custom made windows and doors. If applicable, they will also take necessary “before” photos required for any rebate programs in place.
- Your products will be custom manufactured to your exact specifications.
- When your products have been manufactured and inspected, we will schedule your installation.
- Our installation crews will come to your home to install your products. Safety, cleanliness, and workmanship are always our priority.
- When the job is over, our installation crews or our on-site supervisors will review the work that has been done, to ensure your satisfaction.