Vinyl & Aluminum Clad Picture Windows
Picture windows are stationary windows that provide additional light into a room. These windows are usually combined with operating windows to expand the view and create beautiful style in any home.
Common Uses for Picture Windows
Picture windows are appropriately named because of their large panes with low profile frames to maximize your view. They frame a view as if it was a picture.
While there are no limits on where you can use a picture window, they are common in kitchens, living rooms or in bedrooms to enhance natural light and unobstructed views. Picture windows can also be placed side by side in twos or threes depending on your space to create a wall of multiple panes of glass or a beautiful bay window. So, if you have a beautiful view you would like to show off, a picture window might be a good option for you and your home.
Stylish and Secure Picture Windows
- Continuous frame designs with exterior glazing are standard. Assembled mulled configurations with interior glazing are also available.
- To increase the curb appeal of your home, choose from multiple grille types in an array of colours and patterns.
- Make your windows more prominent with optional 2-inch exterior brickmould.
Picture Window Energy Efficiency
- Vinyl extrusions are formulated to withstand the harshest climates year after year and their multi-chambered design optimizes both strength and thermal efficiency.
- Double glazing or triple glazing available with four Eco Glass options to maximize energy efficiency.
- Interior or exterior glazing options available.